Monday, June 12, 2006

Mocha with love

It's the little things that count.

Today's little thing began when I gave in to temptation and decided to try out the new espresso joint across the street from work (Café Amici I think is the name). I normally don't drink coffee during the week, but whatever, it was one of those days.

So I ordered the decaf mocha with soy milk. And when I went to pick it up, I looked down and noiced that on top of the drink, the barrista had made a white heart with the soy milk and foam.

I thought that was pretty cool.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't automatically assume she was hitting on you. Which must mean the barista was a guy or else I'm sure I would have heard about yet another coffee shop worker trying to sleep with you.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't drink coffee, but if I did, it would make my day better if there was a heart in my cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home