Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer television

I watched way too much TV this last year, so I was actually looking forward to the summer season and having nothing new on tv to watch. But the evil television networks have already started sinking their claws into me...

On my list for this summer:

  • Entourage - At first I didn't like this HBO series, and didn't really watch it until the 2nd season. But now it helps justify my HBO subscription.
  • Rescue Me - Another show I didn't tune into until after the first season. This series (along with the amazing but cancelled Over There and the also cancelled Starved) really surprised me. I never really thought I'd be excited about an FX original series.

I'm on the fence about:

  • Hell's Kitchen - It's way too easy to get sucked into this show, even though it's so forced and fake most of the time.
  • So You Think You Can Dance - Given that I live in a 1-tv house, if one of us watches it, it pretty much means the other one does too.


I guess 2 shows isn't that bad...

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell's Kitchen is OUT. The Closer is IN. That show may be habit forming in a weekly sort of way.

TV Dominatrix has spoken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home